curl error messages in mail
R C via curl-library
2021-05-17 20:31:41 UTC
Hello,

I receive messages in  the root mail account (a deamon running as root)
like:

curl_easy_perform() failed: Failure when receiving data from the peer
curl_easy_perform() failed: Failure when receiving data from the peer

or other error/warning messages. these are probably because something is
being printed on stdout/stderr.  Is there a way, in curl, to prevent
these message form being 'displayed' ?

(of course I could try redirect output to null, but still)

thanks,

Ron

Etiqu
Daniel Stenberg via curl-library
2021-05-17 20:44:26 UTC
Post by R C via curl-library
curl_easy_perform() failed: Failure when receiving data from the peer
curl_easy_perform() failed: Failure when receiving data from the peer
or other error/warning messages. these are probably because something is
being printed on stdout/stderr.  Is there a way, in curl, to prevent these
message form being 'displayed' ?
Those message don't look like they're made by libcurl. They look like someone
using libcurl makes them.
--
/ daniel.haxx.se
R C via curl-library
2021-05-17 23:00:03 UTC
Post by Daniel Stenberg via curl-library
Post by R C via curl-library
I receive messages in  the root mail account (a deamon running as
curl_easy_perform() failed: Failure when receiving data from the peer
curl_easy_perform() failed: Failure when receiving data from the peer
or other error/warning messages. these are probably because something
is being printed on stdout/stderr.  Is there a way, in curl, to
prevent these message form being 'displayed' ?
Those message don't look like they're made by libcurl. They look like
someone using libcurl makes them.
I started digging, found them in some examples I used...   sorry.

Etiquette: ht