cURL, FIPS, & Windows, How to Make your Life Easier
Daniel Stenberg via curl-library
2021-04-05 22:25:11 UTC
Hi!

This Thursday I'll do a webinar for everyone who wants to learn more about:

cURL, FIPS, & Windows, How to Make your Life Easier

Register here:

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_vNJAzcZaTnS135w_AXSQlw

Date: Thursday, April 8, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
17:00 UTC
19:00 CEST (Central European Time)

Learn how to build, install and run curl/libcurl with a FIPS licensed TLS
library on Windows! There will be a dedicated Q&A after the webinar where you
can tell us about your priorities, concerns, and questions around cURL, FIPS,
and Windows. See you then!
--
/ daniel.haxx.se